Dragonball: Legacy

Your gonna need to log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your gonna need to log in!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball RP

Anything seem 'not right'?, if so please contact one of the admins!

+12
Ooin Lydeck
Paple
Kamatayan
Omato
Bayikk
Kaku
Aurek
Shian
Guaba Remon
Guiv
Harujin
Kale
16 posters

Academy Chamber: Raditz

Fox Athem
    Fox Athem

Academy Chamber: Raditz - Page 9 Empty Re: Academy Chamber: Raditz

Post by Fox Athem Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Fox was very happy that hav is now his partner fox feels better now being at this school and is looking forward to be the best fighter like bardock.As fox finished his cigaret ,he walks back in side throws his mp3 away and puts a custom scotter on that he made before he came to the school he plans to build up on it. Fox then comes to realize that he has a long way to got if he plans on being top of his class and hopes to make friends with every one.As he walks back in he has his hand on the back of his head
    [color=indigo][/fox-Now that's what im talking about Hav!Were gonna be the SHIITTT!!! color]

Rings
    Rings

Post by Rings Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Rings entered the place labeled as Radditz. Rings started getting so, he zipped up his jacket. All that Rings saw were some students and a man wearing Saiyan armor, his hair was a snowy white color, on his armor Rings noticed a small red insignia. Is this the place?
    Vashta
    Vashta

Post by Vashta Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:42 am

Vashta looked around and saw a door with a sign that read, quite simply, Raditz. At least they're right to the point. This should be interesting. She walks in and sees immediately that the most powerful being in the room is the man with the silver hair standing with what looked like a Tuffle Experiment. She sees a few other people in the room as well, but walks over to the Saiyan and the Tuffle, smiling and greeting them with a cheerful, "Hello! I'm Vashta."

Last edited by Vashta on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the ending quotation mark)
    Kale
    Kale
    Primus
    Primus

Post by Kale Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:18 am

Kale looked over to Rings and Vashta as they entered."I don't have enough time for further introductions. Everyone, get in to your fighting stances." Kale took out his command pad and pressed a few keys. A barrier former straight down the middle of the Academy, separating Paple and Ooin from the others. Panels in the floor began to open up as Saibamen sprang up from them. They looked wild, and more crazed than usual. Their mouths dripped with a green goo that made a sizzling sound when it hit the floor."These are our enhanced Saibamen. They are more deadly than the previous generations by far. More intelligent, faster, stronger, and that slime coming from their mouths is poisonous. Its a slightly corrosive acid that burns its way in to your flesh then gets carried through your blood stream where it enters your heart, burning away at your veins in the process. Horrendously painful. Oh, and they still have their explosive attitudes." Kale laughed as he walked over to bench and sat down. He let out a whistle and the Saibamen leaped in to action.

((Their power levels range from 2200-2500. Each of you must defeat them in no less than 5 posts. More is fine but you must post in detail, and more than 3 sentences long. At least 1 paragraph. BE CREATIVE. I'll start failing you otherwise.))
    Vashta
    Vashta

Post by Vashta Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:01 am

Excellent! I didn't think we'd be fighting so soon, but I'm happy for any opportunity to become stronger. Vashta gets into a fighting stance, looking at the nearest Saibaman with a small smirk playing on her face.
    "Poisonous goo, that's new. Explosive... don't let them get a good grip on you. Stay on your toes, watch them at all times. Keep an eye out for the others as well. You can do this!"
    Vashta rushes the closest Saibaman, making sure to stay out of it's range before she leaps over it and aims a back hook kick at it, which it dodges. She grimaces and shoots a ki blast at it, using it as a destraction for an axe kick. She felt her foot connect and watched the Saibaman fall to the ground, smiling at her success. But the Saibaman jumps up again and wipes the smirk right off Vashta's face at it rushes her, goo flying everywhere as it aims punch after punch at her, with Vashta just barely being able to fend it off.

Last edited by Vashta on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kamatayan
    Kamatayan

Post by Kamatayan Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:19 am

"Wow". Kamatayan said as the Saibamen leaped foward towards him. The first Saibamen jumped into the air trying to attatch to him. "Oh no you dont you trash>". Kamatayan raised his Ki and quickly fired a Mouth Blast. The Saibamen dissappeared into thin air, "I got you little man." Kamatayan burst in joy. Then Three more came rushing at Kamatayan. He tried his best to fend the three off himself.
    Paple
    Paple

Post by Paple Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Paple's Ki blast had forced him backwards in midair a good twenty feet before he saw his blast redirected, to which he responded by turning his body in midair and landing on his feet once more, he looked up in awe at the newly formed hole in the roof, which was a good two foot by four foot, he smiled almost idiotically and put his left hand to the back of his neck and laughed joyously, "Didn't think I had it in me!" though he immediately re-applied his serious demeanor as he moved his gaze to Ooin 'Hopefully that showed you that the Tuffles aren't completely helpless anymore.' Paple simply followed the Saiyan's gaze to Kale hastily introducing himself to the new recruits, which Paple hadn't even heard enter. Paple once again had a smile on his face as he began to walk towards them holding up his open palm as a greeting, but just as he was halfway across the arena, the barrier formed, to which Paple nearly jumped backwards, "Oh a barrier, let's see what we have here." he stated as he stepped towards the barrier, placing his finger up to the field as the floor panels began to open, and saibamen emerged one by one.

Paple immediately brought his finger backwards as he felt an almost plasmic burning at the tip of his finger, which he furiously shook and lowered it into the stomach area of his Gi, wrapping it around his finger as he breathed in quickly and sharply 'You know what? For a member of an intellectually heightened race, you'd think I'd have enough common sense to notice a plasmic energy barrier when I see one.'

Last edited by Paple on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Havoc 09
    Havoc 09

Post by Havoc 09 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Havoc acknowledged another greeting to him by this new girl. She was different, much different in fact. Havoc sensed she no organic life form. She was an experiment like him, not truly having been born like him. Havoc tried to pick up more things on her and recognized that she was made out of biological materials while maintaining a human appearance. Havoc then started talking to him analyzing the girl.
    Hacoc 09-> Biological, of or pertaining to the products and operations of applied biology. Beings pertaining of biological material while maintaining human feature would be considered androids. Android, an automaton that is created from biological materials and resembles a human. Also called humanoid. So I'll actually have someone like me that will train alongside me.

Havoc nodded his head at the girl accepting her greeting a bit shy at the circumstances, feeling another alien feeling appear with in him.
    Havoc 09-> I am Havoc 09, Tuffle Experiment designed here to aid the saiyans in their war efforts, currently training to be more suited in their ways of combat. Please look to me if you need any assistance, I'll be capable to helping.

Havoc then noticed Kale taking his attention of of them to punch in a few commands through his command module to open up underground cells containing Saibamen. Havoc looked at the Saibamen taking a short while to retain information on their beings, then suddenly the information clicked in his mind.
    Havoc 09-> Saibamen, green humanoid creatures that grow from a planted seed placed in the ground. The seed would be stored in a special liquid prior to its use. They are common tools of the planet trade organization, which frequently used Saibamen in training exercises for warriors. Saibamen possess only enough intelligence to understand orders given to them by their leaders, thus they lack the capability to revolt. Notable techniques of the Saibamen are, flight, after image, acid spray capable of eating through earth & likely flesh, ki blast, energy wave, and self destruct. Main physical threat are their claws. Data withdraw is completed, threats factored, moderate threat. Advantage being their lack of intelligence, appropriate measures of success planned and ready for combat.

Havoc watched as a Saibamen sprinted towards him and as soon as the Saibamen cocked back his hand Havoc analyzed proper procautions and measures of extermination. Havoc measured the distance of the Saibamen's punch and stepped back that distance at the speed the Saibamen delivered placing his hand at the Saibamen's out-stretched arm and fired off a ki-beam severing his arm from his shoulder. The Saibamen fell back and looked at Havoc in worry for loosing it's arm and sprung forward to self detonate itself. Havoc noted the the Saibamen's lunge as a grab obviously setting up to detente himself so Havoc dispersed an energy barrier of silver ki from his body to reject the Saibamen's advance as the Saibamen explodes at the perimeter of his barrier. Another Saibamen looked at Havoc in fear as Havoc turned his attention to him.
    Havoc 09-> Saibamen lack intelligence, but would seem to make a fine companion for me seeing as how they are inventions as well. I would rather wish for this next one to be at my side then rather destroying it. They have plenty of potential for recreational aid and a bit for combat support, alright I made my decision on this next one.

Havoc watched as this Saibamen tilted his head looking as though it was frantically thinking of what to do with it's inept mental capabilities and as Havoc took a single step forward, the Saibamen tensed up in fright for a second before darting in circles with after images around him. Havoc simply looked at the ground watching the directions of the markings appearing on the floor paying no attention to the Saibamen's body. Havoc was was making mental notes making an attempt at plotting out the Saibamen's patterns of movement.
    Ooin Lydeck
    Ooin Lydeck

Post by Ooin Lydeck Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Fatigue crept down his body like a parasite draining its host of all its energy, his remaining eye adjusting to the sudden burst of light which poured in through the hole in the roof, his breath pacing as he tried to control his tempo in order to avoid the effects of losing ones stamina. It was obvious already that the middle aged Saiyan had already reached his limit but that was in no regard to his natural abilities or his Saiyan tenacity but quite simply that he did not account for his rapid decrease whilst in stasis and recovery for the past thousand years. Perhaps in his prime he could keep a steady par with the Tuffle but in his current state he would be lucky to even land a few solid punches. He could not talk for such action required energy he could not spare so instead, as Paple was observing the barrier which separated them from the others, he charged a large concentration of ki within his hands then fired the purple beam towards the Tuffle.
    Paple
    Paple

Post by Paple Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Paple was still in the process of recovering from his burn when he heard the quick and loud noise which came from Ooin releasing his Ki blast 'I wonder what that could b-THE FUCK?!' he thought as he began turning around, the Ki blast almost upon him, he quickly lifted his left hand and turned as quickly as he could, catching the beam with his left hand and struggling to push it in another direction, with the sheer momentum of his turn around, Paple was able to redirect the blast to the far wall to Paple's right, a large circular hole with surrounding cracks could be seen only seconds after the blast collided with the wall, Paple released his right finger from it's makeshift wrapping and looked over to Ooin, "Tsk tsk, you'd think that the self-proclaimed greatest warriors of the universe wouldn't have to cheat to win." he said with a brash amount of arrogance, he knew he had somewhat of an upper-hand, and he felt like mocking the middle-aged man with his own race's style of bravado.

"So, you've run out of stamina so you resort to using pure energy? Your age is truly showing old man, oh, can't you remember the days when you had the potential to do this?" Paple's image faded away the second "this" came out of his mouth, he appeared in front of Ooin at the same time, his elbow dug deep into the Saiyan's front armor, near the gut area, Paple immediately rose up with as much momentum as he could muster, bringing his elbow up with him in an arch, launching it directly into Ooin's chin.
    Vashta
    Vashta

Post by Vashta Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:08 am

After a series of punches and blocks, the Saibaman leaps backwards. What is it... Vashta watches it as it opens its mouth wide, preparing to fire a large ball of the acid goo at her. She presses her left pointer finger to her forehead and vanishes, leaving only a shadow of herself where she had stood seconds before. She appears a few feet behind the Saibaman, using the few seconds of time she had to gather her ki before it noticed her. As it turned with a manic glint in its glowing red eyes, Vashta shoots a blue beam out of her mouth at the Saibaman. It leaves a gaping hole in its chest as its carcas falls over, clearly finished. But she has only a moment of peace before two more Saibaman are upon her.
    Kamatayan
    Kamatayan

Post by Kamatayan Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:47 am

Kamatayan gathered all of his Ki and concentrated a great portion of his power into one attack. The Saibamen were getting closer and closer they all opened there mouths and fired green goo at Kamatayan. Kamataynyan then vanished right before the Goo attacked him. He then reappeared behind them. "Looking for me guys". The Saibamen all turned around and charged at Kamtayan. "Just a little closer you monsters." As they got closer to Kamtayan He charged his Ki and fired a Powerful red Mouth blast destroying the three Saibamen. "Looks like Vashta needs my help." He then rushed to her side and help her fight off the Saibamen.
    Havoc 09
    Havoc 09

Post by Havoc 09 Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Havoc's eyes were darting about slightly watching the scuffs appear on the floor from the Saibamen's after image movements. Skids moving left meant the Saibamen was moving right, skids moving right meant the Saibamen was moving left, skids dragged away from him meant the Saibamen was moving closer, and when the skids were dragging in his direction it meant the Saibamen was backing away. The feet make counter movement while walking, running, and so on, but Havoc was fine with processing things in reverse. Havoc was nothing but a bunch of microscopic metallic super-computers bunched tightly together and molded to only make the appearance of a human. This simply means that every fiber of Havoc's being is a processor, and can think for itself. Every part of Havoc's body was smart metal microorganisms and nothing else. Havoc could liquefy and replicate himself into something else of his same mass, but appearing human was simplest. The whole time though Havoc was reciting the Saibamen's movements one after another, whispering silently to himself. Then Havoc predicted the Saibamen 's next move on where he would be and Havoc shot a few ki-blasts before the Saibamen's feet making it jump and turn around to regain himself, but Havoc took the opportunity to block that path for him. The Saibamen tensed up in surprise and sprayed out a stream of acid at Havoc. Havoc moved out of the way of the stream, but some of the spray had hit his arm, leaving droplets on what looked like human flesh, but tiny dots of rust began to form.
    Havoc 09-> The metaloids my body are made out of can repair themselves, but not if they are oxidized like this. My body is now going to require some time to rebuild and replace the metal I lost due to you. It seems as though your acid content is more corrosive then I had anticipated. If I got hit with that stream, I would have had to take a substantial amount of time to repair. I still do not wish to harm you though, I already set an objective to enlist you as a companion.

The Saibamen was backing away slowly the duration of Havoc's talking and now turned to run away, but Havoc liquefied his pointer finger and it stretched out extending into the Saibamen's shoulder and hardening on impact. Havoc's entire body then began to liquefy and slipped into the hole Havoc had made. The Saibamen was now fear ridden, futilely trying to push the liquid metal away with his hands but to no avail. The Saibamen soon froze up not moving at all as the last off Havoc's body entered the puncture wound. The other Saibamen watched the entirety of this transaction and were stunned and completely frightened down to their core. One Saibamen walked up to the Saibamen Havoc was possessing hesitantly but in concern for his fellow creature. The Saibamen pushed the possessed Saibamen and jumped back haste-fully. The Saibamen was going to attempt again, but the Havoc Saibamen turned to the other Saibamen and that Saibamen jumped back letting out a weird screech in fright and Havoc jumped out of his current Saibamen's mouth and down the throat of the other. After a few moments Havoc relieved himself of that host as well returning to his previous self and the two Saibamen stood at Havoc's side looking at the others as if they were enemies. The other Saibamen were just backing away too afraid to come near Havoc, not being sure of what he could have possibly done to there comrades.
    Havoc 09-> I only really wanted one of you

The second Saibamen nodded in acknowledgment of Havoc's words and started walking back over to the other Saibamen. A group of Saibamen ran over to that Saibamen now that Havoc was no longer near. They inspected their comrade looking him over for any changes and after a while felt secure and looked back into the direction of Havoc not being as afraid as they previously were. In a matter of seconds the Saibamen minion bursts into an explosion tearing apart his fellow comrades. The whole time this had occurred, Havoc was paying little attention and was simply picking out the rust pieces from his skin. Havoc already plotted out the sequence events before they happened and had no need to see them again.
    Vashta
    Vashta

Post by Vashta Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:25 pm

As one of the two Saibamen pounced, preparing to explode on impact, Kamatayan appeared and drove it off course.
    "Thanks! I yell over to him as I aim a short volley of ki blasts at the second Saibaman, who was standing stock-still, watching something going on behind me. Curious, I turn to look, watching the Tuffle I had seen earlier turn to liquid and shoot inside one of the Saibamen. Very interesting technique. I never really watched a Tuffle fight before, but I need to concentrate on my own battle. I turn back, fully preparing to use an Electric Attack while it was distracted, only to find it gone. Where did it go? I should have been paying more attention, it could attack at any - My trail of thought was cut off as I spotted it. It was walking towards a small group of Saibamen, all of them watching another. The Tuffle was out of sight. It must still be inside the Saibaman, I thought, but as I watched I saw a jet of liquid stream out of the one Saibaman and into another, but it came out much faster than the former, solidifying back into the human appearance of the Tuffle Experiment. I could see that he said something to it, but I couldn't quite distinguish what.
    Before I knew it, the Saibaman he had most recently possessed was walking towards the group. I could see what was about to happen seconds before it did, and jumped backwards as far as possible as the explosion ripped apart the group of Saibamen.
    It was a few moments later until I realized I was floating a few feet off the ground, looking on at the place the Saibamen used to be, not sure if I should be awed or horrified. Both, perhaps. I was mostly curious as to what he did when he was inside those bodies. The one Saibaman stood by the Tuffle's side, completely unfazed by these events. He had to have done something to them. But what?
    Kale
    Kale
    Primus
    Primus

Post by Kale Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:10 am

((Havoc, please check your PMs. Thank you))

Kale looked up at the android who seemed to dispatch the Saibamen with ease. Something was amiss. Something didn't sit right with Kale. He stood up and in a flash he appeared, towering over the woman who was the size of a child compared to Kale. He stared coldly in to her eyes. Vashta began to tremble as firey ki began to swirl around her. Kale grabbed the android by the throat and lifted her several feet off the ground. She choked and gagged as her legs dangled and kicked. The monstrous white haired Saiyan grabbed Vashta's arm in a vice grip. In a simple jerk of his wrist, Kale tore her arm right off. She began to scream in pain but it was cut short by Kale's grip around her throat. Kale thrusts his hand forward in to Vashta's stomach. He ripped his arm back again, tearing out and circuits and machinery he could grab. What appeared to be some type of blood among other fluid poured out on to the academy floor. Kale held the broken android higher in to the air and changed his grip. He swung downward in a snapping motion like a whip. Vastha's head was instantly severed from her body as crashed in to the floor. He now held Vashta's head in the palm of his hand. She tried to make out words but they were inaudible due to the damage Kale had caused. She spit up some fluid as Kale let go. Before it could touch the ground, Kale kicked her head high in to the air and a Ki blast followed, exploding on impact."Now then, let this be a lesson to you all who wish to defy me or look upon our legacy as a joke. Any one who disrespects our order in any way, will receive death. Continue your training."
    Kale walked away, utterly disgusted by the android he had disposed of. Though, he was glad to be rid of her.

((There is one Saibaman left to each of you. Make the fight interesting and follow the 5 post rule. meaning, kill them once you've reached 5 posts total in fighting the saibamen, or after. Its your choice.
    Ooin Lydeck
    Ooin Lydeck

Post by Ooin Lydeck Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:26 am

His eye widened in anticipation as he surely felt his attack would connect but it seemed the Tuffle had sensed Ooins deception and effortlessly directed the purple beam of ki into a wall creating yet another hole in its structure. Seeing this caused the middle aged Saiyan to drop to one knee in disbelief, he could not fathom how much the Tuffle race had changed since his era but he was granted time to ponder on such thoughts as an instant rush of pain dug into his abdomen followed by a quick elbow to the jaw which sent him to the ground as he stared at the roof from his back. He coughed, beads of crimson splattering across his face while his lungs grasped what little oxygen they could find and Paples words fell on deaf ears as Ooin lost himself within thought as if he had directly been taken away from his current location into a dark room with no sounds and no light "Has my strength fallen so far that I cannot even defeat a worthless Tuffle? The very species who possessed little physical power and relied on technology to represent their pride? Will my own Saiyan blood allow this to happen, will my pride allow myself to be mocked and ridiculed by this worthless ant?!" a moment of silence surrounded the air within the barrier which separated Ooin and Paple from the others and it seemed the middle aged Warrior has been easily bested by this young fighter.

The echo of his heartbeat rang throughout his entire body as it two massive drums sat on each side of his ear beating away carelessly as he whispered to himself "Not by a Tuffle......" his purple aura slowly began to circle around his battered body as it laid motionlessly on the ground before it expanded causing a small controlled explosion which pushed the debris towards Paples location. Once the smoke had cleared there stood Ooin with a menacing grin on his face as if a sudden realization had smacked him at point blank "You hit hard....for a Tuffle. You had the better of me for a few minutes but don't let that get to your head, that was in due part of my recovery. Now that I have a somewhat increased control over my motor skills I am going to teach you true fear.....FEAR THAT YOUR ANCESTORS FELT FIRST HAND!!!" he was low on energy reserves but his pride would not allow him to submit to this Tuffle without exerting his body to its very limit. Ooin ran towards Paple while charging ki in both hands, one hand condensing more energy than the other, then threw a ball of ki. It did not matter if he dodged or blocked at the first attack was simply a distraction and as he closed the distance between himself and the Tuffle he extended an open hand out in hopes that Paple would bring up his guard as a natural instinct to seeing the attack. In reality he would not use this technique as an offensive means but instead he would immediately thrust his hand to the ground and unleash the ki wave to literally blast his body up and over Paple. As his body came down he intended to drop his artificial elbow to the back of Paples neck then quickly follow up with a quick cross punch as he landed.

Kamatayan
    Kamatayan

Post by Kamatayan Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:57 am

Kmatyan stood back for a minute as he watched Kale destroy the Android known as Vashta. Kale stood alert and focused while kale was talking. "Now then, let this be a lesson to you all who wish to defy me or look upon our legacy as a joke. Any one who disrespects our order in any way, will receive death. Continue your training."

Kamatayan looked at Kale and rest of the recurits, "Yes sir."
    With that said Kale brought out some more saibamen. Only this time we would have to fight them one on one. Kamatayan looked at Kale and his oppenent. "This shall not take long." Kamatayn said as he got in his battle stance. He started the fight by firing a Ki blast at the Saibamen. "Gotcha Fool." As the dust cleared the saibamen was in the same spot not one single scratch. "Holy hell what is going on you should be dead." The sabiemen then leaped in the air and charged rite for Kamtayan.

Kale
    Kale
    Primus
    Primus

Post by Kale Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:11 pm

The saibaman let out what sounded like laughter. He dashed forward at Kama, his razor sharp claws out in front of him. This saibaman was quite larger than the rest. Standing nearly five feet tall, his skin was harder, his claws sharper, and the acid stored in his head was fifty percent more potent, capable of burning through anything. His eyes glowed red as he thrusts one arm forward, hoping to pierce the flesh of the Saiyan.

Kale stood, smiling as his creations fought the recruits.
    Rings
    Rings

Post by Rings Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:59 am

Rings saw the saibamen come after him. He began to run for a bit. Just to find the walls closing in. Thus, causing the saibamen to get closer. There was only one. He knew that he was to fight. He knew that there could only be one. One winner. Rings then got in his fighting stance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:03 am