Dragonball: Legacy

Your gonna need to log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your gonna need to log in!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball RP

Anything seem 'not right'?, if so please contact one of the admins!

4 posters

Meeting the Saiyan King(Harujin, Kaku)

Harujin
    Harujin

Meeting the Saiyan King(Harujin, Kaku) Empty Meeting the Saiyan King(Harujin, Kaku)

Post by Harujin Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Harujin's body floats slowly, up and down, in the dark liquid of the rejuvination chamber. His eyes shut tight, and his dark flowing about above him. A mask covers his mouth and nose, supplying his body with oxygen and revitalizing minerals to help promote the regeneration of his body. His clothes are folded neatly in a corner of the room, outside of the chamber. His naked body floats up and down, and the pain in his body receeds slowly but surely, and suddenly the tank empties. It signals the completion of the healing process, and Harujin slowly opens his eyes just as the rejuvination tank's healing goo passes past his mouth. The mask hisses and detaches its suction from his face, and hangs from the top of the chamber.

The glass front opens, and gently touches the floor, Harujin slowly steps out, readjusting to the gravity of the planet. Being suspended in the liquid of the rejuvination tank for so long, made it a little awkward at first coming out and standing on his own. He rotated his shoulder, getting used to his recovered state again, making his way over to his clothing.
    Kaku
    Kaku

Meeting the Saiyan King(Harujin, Kaku) Empty Re: Meeting the Saiyan King(Harujin, Kaku)

Post by Kaku Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:13 pm

The Saiyan Palace was a heck of a lot bigger then she imagined. When Kaku first stepped inside, there was little she could do to stop herself from just staring and looking around at everything. Her tail would sway gently side to side as he walked through the long corridors. She was still fresh from the training session and was physically exhausted, but at the moment her excitement was really the only thing that kept her going. Well, there was that and the slight bit of vengeance that peaked her senses.

"Now where is this guy. King or not, I really don't care, he shouldn't be so mean to people!"

Her foot had a date with his knees. Cause that would totally show him. 'I mean seriously, what nerve of that guy. We're new here, he knows we're as strong as the elites so what freaking gives? Take your frustrations out on someone else you big jerk'
    Harujin
    Harujin

Meeting the Saiyan King(Harujin, Kaku) Empty Re: Meeting the Saiyan King(Harujin, Kaku)

Post by Harujin Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Harujin got dressed and then exited the small room that the rejuvination chamber was in. Even though he had been through the halls of the palace a little earlier to get to the tank, he was still amazed at the great scale of everything. The halls seemed to go up forever, and go on for just as long in virtually all directions. He just kind of aimlessly wandered down the hall, hopeing to find someone, if not then hopefully stumble upon the correct place he was supposed to be.
    Kaku
    Kaku

Post by Kaku Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:09 am

"Once he's down, I'll punch him right in the teeth."

Kaku was still roaming the halls, all the while talking to herself. She was plotting our her plan of attack on the King. Which probably wasn't the best of idea as she was currently wandering through the palace. The young Saiyan would attract some attention of the random guards that scattered the corridors but none seems to think of her as much of a threat so her plans went on ignored.

She would go to turn around the corner, only to hit head on into something. Or someone actually. Causing her to take a step back as she looked up. "Haru!" Wait a minute. "You're... all better now? What happened?"
    Harujin
    Harujin

Post by Harujin Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:21 am

Harujin rubbed his head from the sudden collision, and looked to see that it was Kaku! "Kaku..?" A big smile suddenly erupted onto his face, "It is you!" She asked where he had been and he responded, "I was in the rejuvination tank, i feel just fine now. I've never heard of such a technology before, even back on Earth with my family. It's amazing!" He had a big smile on his face as he flared his green aura to show that he was completely fine now.

"So.. we are supposed to be looking for King Aurek right now. right?" He looked around them, and then suddenly caught a vague ki signature behind him. "Maybe that's King Aurek?" Harujin spoke aloud and started moving in the direction, expecting Kaku to be behind him.

They reached what seemed to be the throne room, and it was large and lavish. A figure stood in the room, Harujin could only assume it was Aurek from his size and powerful presence.
    Bayikk
    Bayikk

Post by Bayikk Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:43 am

Bayikk walked into the throne room seeing both of his comrades amongst the king

Good to see you're quite alright comrade

Bayikk placed a heavy hand on Haru's as a greetings and to simply check how well his body has mended.

Well hopefully this place wasn't as hard to find as it was to find as how i had it, Not quite use to saiyan construction yet as it seems.

Now turning to his king Bayikk swooped an arm across his torso bowing humbly

Now as for my lord, what might you have of us mere trainees?
    Aurek
    Aurek
    Saiyan King
    Saiyan King

Post by Aurek Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 pm

As the king waited for the trainees to appear the three of them walked through the large doors. Before them stood a large area for training then the king's throne in the very back of the large room. "Bayikk it is not...... Never mind its quite alright. Before we begin I would would like to explain my reasoning for attacking you all. Now you all were tired and beat but on that battlefield the enemy doesn't care how tired you are. He will keep coming until your dead. He won't stop because your tired. Also I wanted to see the effects of your training first and whether or not you were vigilant among supposed allies." Before he continued the flashback of the beginning of the war shot into his mind.

"Harujin your quick movements were impressive and very unexpected. Bayikk your shield technique was very unique and hadn't been seen since the legendary super saiyan." He walked closer to Kaku and put his hand on her shoulder. "But most of all you Kaku was who I was most impressed with. You took the blast head on and even deflected it." He walked back to the front of the group. "Listen I know you probably believe most when they say the saiyans are heartless brutes who only enjoy battle. But for the most part it isn't true."

He walked over to the nearby windows and pointed down at the city streets. "You see we are just like an other race we have families fathers who love their children and people who will do anything to protect the saiyan way of life. We are at war with the changelings and we are slowly losing more and more men. The recruits are getting more pitiful by the day.......Until all you came along. I see you being a great asset in the near future but you must trust in me that I do is for the good of people."

Aurek's saiyan pride flared and Kiai was released from his body crashing the inside walls of the throne room. He turned away from the group and asked his final question. "If you have no intention of helping us win this war I suggest you leave now. I won't sit back while I train men and women who won't help our cause. So before we begin make a decision." Aurek watch back to his throne and sat down in case the recruits wanted to talk amongst themselves.
    Harujin
    Harujin

Post by Harujin Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Harujin listened to the King's speech and finally understood the action he had taken earlier. Haru felt his young saiyan pride grow as Aurek praised the group. Aurek contiinued to explain the current situation and as he reached the topic of families, Harujin imagined his own family being in danger, and couldn't stand it. 'Why should these innocent Saiyans suffer? They haven't done anything wrong.' Thoughts rushed through his head, and asAurek mentioned fathers protecting their families, Haru's suddenly centered his attention on that. 'Fathers..' His eyes suddenly seemed so distant as he thought deeply about his own father, 'Father.. who are you..? What are you..? What kind of man are you..? What would YOU do in this situation?'
    After a few moments, the king expected an answer from the group and Harujin stepped forward, "I had no interest in getting involved in a war to bee honest.. especially if it had nothing to do with my race." Haru's eyes had a flare in them, "But now.. There's nothing more I want to do, but help. No one deserves to be caught up in this war. But especially not the innocent Saiyans of your planet." Harujin's eyes seem to have a deep determined glow in them, staring intensly into the King's eyes.
    Bayikk
    Bayikk

Post by Bayikk Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:35 pm

As you should know my lord, my loyalty to your grace is un-wavered. My father always tells me that our family must always pay our debts, and in debited to you we are. My father always use to mention to me the suicide mission which was The Evasion of Planet Zero. Eight groups of eight elite highly trained Saiyan warriors were sent to that dreaded planet to eliminated the Capitol... Out of those Sixty-Four Men only Thirteen made it out alive. Seven survivors were traders, and the other six being of you and my father's group. Each Group had a changeling informant that had all the other groups killed off, except for your group, the leader of your and my father's group spotted out the traitor and managed to fend him off as you and the rest made their escape, leaving you in command. My father told me it was that sacrifice and your leadership which kept them into hiding long enough for a rescue team to arrive, and that's why we can stand here today. My father sent me here to serve off that debt, and I intend to do of such.

I also wish I knew I wasn't need here for I could have had my training, but i had to follow the instructions of my mentor. If that is all you'll have of us, i will humbly take my leave.
    Aurek
    Aurek
    Saiyan King
    Saiyan King

Post by Aurek Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:33 pm

He waited and saw that only harujin and kaku remained. "Fine then lets begin. My brother took it easy on you but I won't. Your test is me. Together you two must try to defeat me any way possible. No restrictions and unleash your full power." As the final words left his mouth the area around them turned black and it enclosed with the king's hand. A black light appeared in his hand a dark ki blast shot at the recruits. Using instant transmission he transported himself above throne room. He now over outside the palace to see what their first move would be.
    Bayikk
    Bayikk

Post by Bayikk Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Bayikk heard the word train as he was taking another step, his foot hit the ground leaving a slight crack as he spun off back into the direction of his comrades.

Harder training you say...?

Bayikk put up a huge grin as he surged up his ki getting pumped

Why couldn't you tell me this from the beginning?

Bayikk flashed beside Haru, putting a hand on his shoulder

Ready when you are comrades
    Harujin
    Harujin

Post by Harujin Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:16 am

'The King.. wants us to fight him? And win!?' Harujin felt his body shiver in a bit of fear, and could do nothing but, look up at the black ball of ki get closer and closer to him. It's immense presence only became heavier, and thicker, as it grew closer to impact on him. Suddenly, he heard Bayikk's strong voice, and his hand on Haru's shoulder. He looked over to him, seeing he had a big grin on his face even as this black energy grew closer to them every second.

Bayikk's presence seemed to change something in Harujin's thinking, something was renewed. His deep Saiyan spirit had been refilled, as a grin of his own crept across his face. Haru faced back to the black ki ball, with a smile almost as big as Bayikk's as they stared it down together. "Ready when you are comrades." He heard the sentence, and Harujin thought to himself once again, 'A strong opponent, hundreds.. if thousands of times tronger than me.. I'm so.. so... Excited.' His Half-Saiyan blood pumped faster as Adrenaline riushed through his system, making the ki shot seem to slow down and allow him better to react to it. "Let's go Bayikk!" Haru yelled suddenly just as the blast was about to it them, using the after-image technique to dodge out of the way.
    Bayikk
    Bayikk

Post by Bayikk Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:54 am

Bayikk's eyes narrowed at the sight of the oncoming blast. He had three options, but of course only one clicked in his mind as being exciting. In a silent tone everything around him seemed to darken only focusing in on the speed of the black sphere hurtling towards him. In a cold Bayikk simply said

With one sword...

Bayikk darted with one step towards the sphere digging his toes into the ground as he swiftly pulled out a single sword and laying one hand across the side of the blade so the sword ran horizontal across his midsection. The black sphere hit with immense force digging his foot further into the ground while being forced back. Bayikk felt his sword quickly heat up as the metal began to singe his palms as it felt like the sphere wanted to barrel through. Bayikk tilted his sword slightly now letting the sword guide the blast past him as the force pushed Bayikk back off his feet. The blast persisted on until it came slamming into the marble doors of the room turning them into rubble. The guards peered in confused and terrified for a moment and then went back to the positions as I had to dig my sword into the ground to keep from flying back any further than I did. Bayikk soon got to his feet with his sword blazing red and singing with a hiss of steam. Bayikk looked at the other chuckling a little

My bad, it looked a lot cooler the way I had it imagined then how it actually ended up...

He said as his palms were charred black but not loosening the grip on his hilt even a pinch
    Harujin
    Harujin

Post by Harujin Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:14 pm

The hiss from the heated, steaming blade could be heard throughout the room. Harujin hung in the air, watching as Bayikk fended the blast off, barely. It impacted into the wall behind Bayikk, and more light from the outside shone into the room. Haru looked about the room to find that Aurek had dissapeared, but his ki could still be felt through the walls. Haru looked above, almost as if he was looking straight through the ceiling, he could feel the King's Ki signature above them in the throne room. Without a word, Haru flew up through the ceiling of the throne room, trying a sneak attack. His fist charged with ki, encased in a green aura, as he crashed through seeing Aurek's figure. He cocked back his arm and shot his fist toward the King, hoping for a conection.

Last edited by Harujin on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bayikk
    Bayikk

Post by Bayikk Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:30 am

Bayikk took Haru's surprise attack as his que to move, and move quick leaving a few after images. Using Haru as a diversion and the falling rubble as a cover, Bayikk shot his hand up the the falling stone to grab Aurek's ankle to try and hold him in place to help give Haru a clean hit.

Haru, you know we're going to be on clean up duty for you breaking through the ceiling right now...
    But since you went this far, don't hold back anything in your punch!
    Aurek
    Aurek
    Saiyan King
    Saiyan King

Post by Aurek Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:10 pm

He watched as the two found a way to out of the crumbling throne room. The two were precise in their movement. Their teamwork was quite good. But they were entirely too slow. Bayikk and Harujin went to attack and grab at the same time. It seemed that Harujin's attack landed but it seemed to phase through the king's body. They were witnessing a basic after image. "I thought I said don't hold back. Is this the best you can do?" He needed to push them more so he let out a flurry of ki attacks that almost seemed to block out the sky.
    Bayikk
    Bayikk

Post by Bayikk Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:11 am

Haru! I'll set up a clearing... use the window i give us before it fades out...

Bayikk pointed a finger at the wall of ki blasts showering done upon him and his comrades... Bayikk isn't known for using this attack often except for last resorts and this time it looks as though he needs to go beyond this prowess with this attack

Haru, we'll have little time be ready!

Bayikk focused his ki intently, letting ripples off ki flow off his skin. A blinding bright yellow energy sphere began to emit from Bayikk's pointer finger and soon Bayikk's arm began to shake wildly from all the ki he was forcing into the attack. Bayikk had to firmly grip the wrist of the hand emitting the sphere to keep his aim steady, and his words came out more as a roar than a yell.

Dodon-Pa!

The sphere of piercing ki shot out in the form of a laser and hit the rain of ki attacks barreling through them to make them explode from the impact leaving a tunnel to the other side as the others continued to rain down.

Quickly before it closes!

Bayikk darted through the closing tunnel only hoping his teammate would follow suit. Bayikk swiftly turned to find the king pulling out his short sword channeling an electric attack through it and sliced in the direction of the king send a wave of electricity at him.
    Harujin
    Harujin

Post by Harujin Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:26 am

Harujin quickly joined with Bayikk, taking the opportunity that he had helped present to him. He flew up toward next to him,and stopped, gathering his ki for an attack of his own. His aura exploded around his body, it almost seemed darker than usual. The King's words must have fueled his resolve, his determination to win. He got into a stance, and gathered energy into the palm of his right hand. Naturally, it held a green color to it, but again, as with his ki aura, it seemed to be a deep, dark green. His eyes had a fierce intensity to them as he centered his gaze on Aurek, never breaking eye contact with where he was.

The energy continued to gather, growing larger and larger until it was the size of his palm, at which point Harujin grasped it, and in a roar, quickly brought his hand in front of him, shooting a beam of dark green ki at Aurek.
    Aurek
    Aurek
    Saiyan King
    Saiyan King

Post by Aurek Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:27 am

The two sure had good teamwork. Again they tried another attack and again it was harujin who did the attacking. Aurek smiled and he charged into the dark green aura. Using his ki to shield himself from the blast he moved closer to the group as he shortened the beam more and more. The beam was completely gone now as he charged for the two recruits in front of him. Surely they would be thrown a great distance from his dark ki shield
    Bayikk
    Bayikk

Post by Bayikk Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Bayikk grabs Haru's wrist tossing him up a bit to get him out the way and into position. Bayikk braised homself throwing a hand back into the opposite direction of the oncoming charge. Bayikk was ready for failure but he was sure to attempt all possibilities. Seconds from impact with barrier charge, Bayikk fired off an electric attack from his far hand using it as a booster for a counter force and with the other hand he coated it with a thick amount of electric aura forming his hand into the shape of a spear hand driving it at the barrier hoping to pierce it open and get at the king.
    Harujin
    Harujin

Post by Harujin Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Harujin was thrown a few feet upwards of where him and Bayikk were at. Out of the way from Aurek's charge, by just enough to watch as he neared Bayikk ever closer. Aurek, just mere inches from Bayikk, Harujin noticed that Bayikk was powering his hand with electricity, perhaps trying to so,mehow break Aurek's barrier? 'Is that even possible?' Haru thought to himself, but didnt hesitate to make a move of his own. Harujin was now directly above Aurek, by a few feet. He shot ki into his body, launching himself as Aurek's collision with Bayikk was imminent. Trying to get in a simultaneous attack from above him, his fist was again coated in a green aura as he swung it forward toward the Saiyan King.
    Aurek
    Aurek
    Saiyan King
    Saiyan King

Post by Aurek Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:19 pm

The two had the king cornered. He had a penetrated ki from bayikk and another strong attack from harujin. There was no way out. But neither was their for harujin. Once bayikk's electric spear penetrated his shield it would blow. The king knew he would survive the blast but maybe not harjuin. As he propelled forward both attacks came at the same time. The spear cut through his shield but he managed to dodge it inside the barrier. Harujin came in next with his punch he dodged again and grabbed on tight to his arm and the ki around them exploded as the air became dense and the area was filled with cloud and smoke.
    Harujin
    Harujin

Post by Harujin Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:26 pm

A loud explosion was all that Harujin could hear after Bayikk and his own attack seemed to connect with the King. It was only a second after that they realized they were wrong. The king had held tightly to Haru's arm as his own ki barrier exploded from the duo's attacks. Leaving Harujin, badly damaged from such a close range, as the king still had his tight grip on Haru''s arm. Harujin hung limply in Aurek's mighty grasp as the smoke cleared from the barrier's blast. He had actually lost consciousness for a few seconds from the sheer force of the blast, as well as how near he was to it.

He then regained himself, as his body slowly moved, still in Aurek's hold. His body sluggishly moved to grab Aurek's arm. His movements made his body scream in pain, and yet he ignored it as he went to punch Aurek anyway, trying to disregard the stress his body was enduring.
    Bayikk
    Bayikk

Post by Bayikk Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Bayikk flew back from the impact of the explosion with his senses stunned for a moment. He regained himself while falling back shacking it of and quickly locking onto the sight of the king holding Haru. Bayikk quickly aimed before even thinking of regaining flight and fired a dodon-ray at Aurek's elbow, of the arm holding Haru. Then quick stopping him self in air Bayikk flew along-side his laser cocking back to deliver a a spinning back fist to to the side of Aurek's head
    Aurek
    Aurek
    Saiyan King
    Saiyan King

Post by Aurek Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:36 pm

He immediately grabbed harujin's weak punch and threw his arm back to his side. Out the corner of his he saw the ray of ki along with bayikk. He cut off the ki blast with his hand. But instead took the hit from bayikk which ultimately released his grip on harujin. As he flew back he quickly recovered from the punch. "Good Bayikk...that's the way..to..to." Something stapped the King into a daze and his power began to rise quickly. Aurek knew this feeling all too well. "AHHHHHHHHHH" He screamed loudly as he unusual black aura began to grow and became darker. "Ahhhhhhhhh. HARUJIN! BAYIKK! HIT ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT NOW." They both questioned him immediately. "DO IT NOW OR YOU'LL BOTH DIE! AHHHHHHH"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:03 am