Dragonball: Legacy

Your gonna need to log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your gonna need to log in!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball RP

Anything seem 'not right'?, if so please contact one of the admins!

2 posters

New Leveling Guide

Kale
    Kale
    Primus
    Primus

New Leveling Guide Empty New Leveling Guide

Post by Kale Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:09 am

Our original idea for leveling was 50+ posts for about 500 increase to overall power. That of course, with more members coming in to Role Play, would become difficult to keep track of. So here's the new layout I came up with and King Aurek approved.

For each RP you and or your group, completes, you will be awarded 500 Pl. For each mission, you and or your group, will be awarded 1000 and up PL depending on the difficulty. The difficulty will be determined by being labeled as Iconic characters. For instance, the Academy Chamber: Raditz. Raditz, being one of the weakest Saiyans in history, describes the difficulty. More chambers will be added in the future. But for now, this is where all new members will start so we can test their Role Playing abilities.

I hope this answers any questions about becoming more powerful through role play.

If anyone has any further questions Pm myself, Aurek, or any moderators.

Thank you.
    Bayikk
    Bayikk

New Leveling Guide Empty Re: New Leveling Guide

Post by Bayikk Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:10 am

Kale, I'm wondering about this system a bit. This applies for all players but I was wondering if saiyans gain bonus power lvl due to their racial ability of power level growth? Such as a non-saiyan would normally gain 500/event, would a saiyan gain (500+racial ability)/event? If so, how much more does a saiyan gain? 250 would be generous, but i'd be fine with as low as 50. I just would like to have the saiyan racial ability take affect since all other races have there abilities.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:03 am