Dragonball: Legacy

Your gonna need to log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your gonna need to log in!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball RP

Anything seem 'not right'?, if so please contact one of the admins!

5 posters

The lake of Gryphon and Dragon Dojos

Guiv
    Guiv

The lake of Gryphon and Dragon Dojos - Page 2 Empty Re: The lake of Gryphon and Dragon Dojos

Post by Guiv Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:46 am

The ball lifted out of the lake and began twisting and contorting, unable to full on get out of the ball.

He's got you Guiv.
    Fuck off!
    Guiv's hands disappeared and a large explosion blew the body off Guiv from the waste up, allowing him to regenerate fully untangled.

And stay out of this fight. Guiv talked to himself, before he came back to the shoreline. He walked over to Shian and smiled large, throwing a punch at Shian, who grabbed Guiv's arm and twisted it, using his technique. The arm continued to spin though, as Guiv had no bones, and still connected quite hard in Shian's chest, however Guiv didn't let him go with the hit, instead he forced Shian to the ground and began twisting himself, until he was a safe distance away from the school and began to spin back around, grinding Shian across the dirt. When he finally let go he sent Shian flying directly towards the hut Omato was building (ideally trying to destroy it on impact) and sent a ki blast after him in laughter.

Do you think I hit it Haru? Tomato's stupid house, do you think I got it?
    Harujin
    Harujin

The lake of Gryphon and Dragon Dojos - Page 2 Empty Re: The lake of Gryphon and Dragon Dojos

Post by Harujin Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:51 am

"Uuhhh... yeah.. yeah you got it Guiv.." Harujin sat smiling awkwardly at Guiv, and then gave an even more awkward thumbs up. 'Shian seems kinda tired, was he already in a fight earlier?' Haru thought to himself as he waited to see what Shian would do for his counterattack.
    Shian
    Shian

Post by Shian Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:10 am

Grinding violently across the dirt Shian began to fade in an out. One second he was in the air. the next second he was across the lake and had crashed though what seemed like a clearing originally intended for someones home. He looked around and saw seemingly no one around.
    He got up out of the dirt holding his hand up to his head.
    "Damn these guys, all this sparring will be the end of me." he says slightly frustrated. He stretches his arms out a bit and an extremely sharp pain shoots up his back.
    "That's gonna need tons, of tiger balm."
    He lets out a slight grunt as he enters a three point stance and begins charging his ki.
    A few moments his ki began to glow exponentially cause winds to pick up around him. leaves began to flurry about. He narrowed his eyes and shot across the lake making the water rip up and a trench opened up for a few seconds.
    While flyingback over his eyes narrowed on the majin's Ki signature he flipped planting both feet in Guiv's chest sending them both into the trees behind the dojo upon making impact with guiv he began to spin making a screw like momentum. Drilling Guiv's back throw trees about 100 yards back. the spinning motion eventually made guiv's body churn violently when all the momentum stopped Shian hit the ground out of breath and ki With his last couple of gasps he looked up at Guiv who was laying only a few feet away with a seemingly mangled and slowly regenerating torso.
    "Welp, That's all I had." He then layed back and looked at the sky for he was out of energy.
    Bayikk
    Bayikk

Post by Bayikk Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:26 am

Bayikk yawn waking up from his nap, Bayikk was a heavy sleeper and after that fight it was well needed. Bayikk flased his senses like a sonar picking up familiar ki levels. Soon Bayikk was in the center of the group looking over at everyone.

Well, what's going on here? Ah! other comrades that I'm not too familiar with. I don't remember getting your name human. I am Bayikk, strong and loyal saiyan born of Yardrat and son to Bravon Hyde. It is quite a pleasure to meet you properly.

Bayikk turned his head to Haru and raised an eyebrow.

So Haru, I went out for quite a bit so what were the results on that spar?
    Harujin
    Harujin

Post by Harujin Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:39 am

Harujin noticed Bayikk's ki signature as he walked up next to him. "Oh hey Bay!" Haru smiled at Bayikk, and then went to go over and help shian up. As Bay finished his question Haru then spoke, "Our spar?" He stopped halfway from Shian. "It was a tie." He then looked over to Bayikk, his eyes saying 'We need to finish that some day.' Harujin then turned back, and continued over to Shian, "But this one.. I wouldn't really say there was any real winner, per say." He kneeled next to Shian, and offered a helping hand.

"Hey! Remember me? From the academy?" Harujin asked Shian, "My name is Harujin Hiroshi. I'm not sure if I did introduce myself to you the first time we met." Haru rubbed the back of his head with one head, slightly embarassed, "I sometimes forget.." He chuckled nervously and then went back to offering his assisstance to Shian.
    Shian
    Shian

Post by Shian Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:06 am

Shian looks up at Haru who had his hand extended down to him, "Hmph, I remember you full and well from the battle with the changeling." He reaches up and accepts haru's help up and back to the dojo.
    As they begin their way back shian stops "Hey. Someone should go back there for the Majin."
    He turns and sees bayikk after he introduced himself, Bayikk seemed to be extremely formal for such an informal circumstances.
    "I am Shian, Shian Liali. Soon to be the new head of the Gryphon Style Martial Arts Academy, And the toughest human you'll meet on this planet thus far."
    He says in quite a cocky attitude given his damaged state.
    "Also since I see you are carrying nothing, I have to ask if you could go back for Guiv."
    Haru and Shian continue back to the dojo where he is placed inside on his bed once there he reaches over and picks up a huge bottle with a label on the front "Tiger balm: With senzu extract!!!" On the front of it. the bottle was very large and seemed to have atleast 3 gallons in it. He began to apply some generously on bruised or cut areas.
    "Thanks for your help back there haru, I know guiv is fine. I'm sure he just has to take a few moments to untwist himself when he gets here. I just need a little rest and i'll be fine. While you guys are here feel free to use the equipment. just try not to break anything valuable, and all sparring unless without must be done out on the sands, I don't wanna wake up and see that!" He point's to the large dent in the wall where guiv had knocked shian in earlier.

Shian rolls over and tries to relax despite his sore muscles and body. the only thing replaying in his head is his battle with rettik and how much more he needs to learn about focusing his ki to defeat him, he felt as though next time he wont be as lucky to see rettik get called away on a mission.
    Bayikk
    Bayikk

Post by Bayikk Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:24 pm

So the spar ended up as a tie then? Well that's an unexpected outcome of events. Looks like I'm going to have to train a bit more to increase my skill. Haru, you feel up for training a bit? I'm pretty sure that there is plenty we can teach each other.
    Harujin
    Harujin

Post by Harujin Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:28 am

"Yeah, I guess Bay." Harujin answers, stepping out and walking over to the sands that Shian mentioned, cracking his neck as he walked over. "Nothing too serious now, I just want a little match is all. No outcome, just a little friendly advice." Harujin turned around to face Bayikk, going into his stance. He gave off no ki, showing that he truely didn't want anything like a grudge match to go on between them, just a quick little thing.
    Bayikk
    Bayikk

Post by Bayikk Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:59 am

Oh, I think you misunderstood me, that is my fault. I was thinking more on the lines of training our techniques. We've seen each other fight plenty now so I was thinking that there must be a few techniques we might like to learn from each other. whether you want to increase your defenses or whether you would like to excel in hand to hand i can help you out there. I witnessed your ki blast a few times and was thinking it might come in handy to learn.
    Guiv
    Guiv

Post by Guiv Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Guiv finally stood up fully healed. he smiled and patted Shian on the back. I'm gonna go take a nap. Guiv left for his tree.
    Bayikk
    Bayikk

Post by Bayikk Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Something felt very strange to Bayikk, his hair was standing on end and his head was throbbing full force. He didn't quite understand but then remembered his training with Aurek. Was he turning he though? Suddenly he heard a loud blast towards the city. Bayikk swiftly shot of towards the city without a seconds hesitation creaming back to Haru

I have to check things out, this might be something serious!
    Harujin
    Harujin

Post by Harujin Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Harujin naturally saw the blast as well, and so he shot off into the air and followed. 'What's going on in the city?' He thought to himself, confused about the light show emiting from Kakarot City.
    Shian
    Shian

Post by Shian Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:01 am

Shian had rested for what felt like a week, Though it was only about a 4 hour nap. He looks out the window and sees that it has become dark out and there wasn't much noise outside. Naturally he gets dressed and heads out to the sands where he had told Haru and bayikk to train at if they were gonna spar while he was out.
    "Hmm.. That's strange everyone seems to be gone.."
    Walking out he examine's a few things around him when suddenly he hears a thunderous crash from the city.
    "What the hell?!"
    Shian rushes inside and throws on his jacket and swords and heads out in a hurry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:42 am