Dragonball: Legacy

Your gonna need to log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your gonna need to log in!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball RP

Anything seem 'not right'?, if so please contact one of the admins!

+2
Harujin
Guaba Remon
6 posters

The Lone Saiyan

Guaba Remon

The Lone Saiyan Empty The Lone Saiyan

Post by Guaba Remon Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 am

*Guaba flew out and and um splintering a tree on the impact. Falling to the ground he clenched his abdomen for a good few minutes. Gagging up blood he stumbles to his feet pulling his bloodied arms from his abdomen there was a decent sized crater spooned out of his abdomen. He blacks out for half a second falling back to the ground panting and spewing up blood. Tears came to his eyes as he knew that he was a useless excuse of of life. He pulls out his sword using it as a cane to steady himself he limps over to an abandoned warehouse. He uses the rest of his strength to limp over to his few belongings he transported over from his ex-home and grabs his cello sitting against a corner he begins to play a rhythmic and calming tune* ♪... ♫... ♬... ♫... ♪... ♬... *the tune slowly fades away as he finally finds it in himself not the strength to even hold his eyes open* You can never waist life... only the moments in them... My moment... simply hasn't come yet... but till that time... I can only tell death... not today... *drifts off as my unconscious body slowly falls over to its side letting the nights rest mend my wounds*
    Harujin
    Harujin

The Lone Saiyan Empty The Changeling in Kakarot City

Post by Harujin Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:42 am

Harujin lands in the center of Kakarot City, scanning the skies in search of the Elite Changeling they'd been chasing. It doesn't seem to be nearby as Shian, and Guiv follow up behind Harujin.

He turns to face them, waving for them to come over, "I lost its Ki signature over here. So, we should make some sort of strategy to finding this thing. What do you guys think?"
    Guiv
    Guiv

The Lone Saiyan Empty Re: The Lone Saiyan

Post by Guiv Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:45 am

What the hell is a ki signature? Guiv scratched underneath his tentacle. He was legitimately confused about what this "ki" was. Guiv never had any formal training or even knew he was special until he was 15 or 16. Even then, he never really learned about Ki, he just thought everybody could shoot beams and that it was pretty cool.

Guiv smiles. Hey, we're near my house! You guys wanna check it out?
    Shian
    Shian

Post by Shian Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:52 am

Plummeting off the side of the academy panic filled his mind "Why did I do this!? Why did I do this!?" He then paused for a second and remembered he was trained for such an occasion he took a deep breath and focused his Ki And then took off as fast as he could attempting to catch up with everyone.
    "HEY!" He screamed as he went soaring through the sky and finally saw them, at this point he realized he put to much energy in and flew clean past them for a bit and began slowing down to keep a regular speed. "Hey sorry about how I was back there, I only seem to do that when extreme points of authority are around. My name is Shian Liali human, I am joining the saiyan army for strength. Why did you guys join?"
    Harujin
    Harujin

Post by Harujin Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:01 am

"Oh right!" Harujin suddenly makes a huge revelation in his mind, "My name is Harujin Hiroshi." He states innocently, while rubbing the back of his head with one hand. "And I only joined to test my strength, i don't plan on staying with this army afterwords." He then faces Guiv and answers, "Hey! We can do that later! Right now we have to deal with the Changeling! Did you laready forget about that?" Harujin then looks back to the skies trying to still find the changeling and then turns back aagain, "So again, what should we do?"
    Guiv
    Guiv

Post by Guiv Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:05 am

Guiv looks surprised. Screw that! Common! Look you can see it from here! Guiv jumps on Harujin's shoulders and points to a lone apple tree. See it!? Guiv had no clue about the changeling or why they had to fight it, but he did remember which way it went, and after putting 2 and 2 together he jumped off Harujin's back and floated around upside down.

So we get to fight this changeling right? What's a changeling? Is that anything like chain link? Like a chain link fence? i should install a fence. Guiv looks back to his apple tree. Ahh well, time for that later. If we get to fight let's go! Guiv flips around and lands on the ground, looking up to the skies. He positions himself like a frog then jumps wildly into the air, in a vague direction the changeling went off in.
    Shian
    Shian

Post by Shian Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:19 am

Watching guiv jump off he looked up and saw a clear line of destruction through the city, "I kinda wonder how we missed that?" He charges up and launches in the direction of all the destruction "Come'on harujin! There's no glory in sitting behind and watching!"
    He continues to streamline straight over the city as if attempting to get there first
    Harujin
    Harujin

Post by Harujin Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:27 am

The explosions sweeped across a few buildings, leaving floors of skyscrapers demolished, as flmaes billowed into the sky. The Changeling cackling evilly as he did so, attempting to destroy everything he saw that he possibly could, as quickly as possible.

Guiv and Shian already in pursuit and fast approaching the Changeling, Harujin immeadietely did the same. "I never back away from a fight, Shian!" His greena aura flaring over his body as he shoots into the sky behind the two, as they approach the Changeling.

The Changeling easily spots them from their ki signature, and smirks at them, patiently waiting.
    Guiv
    Guiv

Post by Guiv Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:33 am

Guiv stops only inches from the changeling and seeing no true threat smiled and waved a friendly hello. The changeling, not having it of course, proceeded to punch Guiv clean in the face, sending him back. He caught himself mid flight and, judging the feeling of the hit, could guess it was as strong as his hits. He smiled.

Finally, a fair opponent. He flew towards the changeling and began striking at it. Guiv was street smart, the changeling was trained, so the changeling clearly had the upper hand. Whatever small increase in attack Guiv could pull was sorely smacked down by the changeling's actual talent. It also helped the changeling had a true martial art about the way it fought while Guiv flailed wildly and contorted his body in unnatural ways. The lack of bones made him able to bend in ways unpredictable, so this helped.

In a final hit the changeling cocked back, and Guiv laughed and cocked his whole body back (much like a whip curls inwards, so did Guiv). The two met mid hit, the changeling's punch to Guiv's face, and it was not apparent who did more damage, but Guiv went spiraling down to the ground, and the changeling was grabbing what looked to be a damaged (perhaps broken) hand.
    Shian
    Shian

Post by Shian Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:42 am

Shian flies in past guiv flying back out and joins him in returning his attack to the changeling but he landed behind the changeling slicing it in spots that if were on the human or saiyan body would be lethal tendon slices he then jumps backwards and yells "Guiv! LOOK OUT!" And lifts his head charging his ki "Gryphon's breath!" Lowers his head to the changeling and Fires aiming right in the center of its back.
    Hopefully this will keep him distracted while the guys deliver the final blow then we can drag this thing back to the academy!
    He thought to himself
    Kaku
    Kaku

Post by Kaku Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:53 am

Twice in a row, she was late twice already. "I'm starting to sense a pattern here..." The Saiyan muttered to herself as she headed into the city. Fortunately, she didn't end up lost this time. Kaku was fairly familiar with Kakarot City, Dabaru took her here a lot when she was a kid and even still today she would manage to venture off around here.

"Okay... so I'm looking for a Changeling..." Kaku would suddenly stop, looking around with utmost blank expression on her face. "...what the heck is a Changeling?!" Her tail swatted back and forth as she turned her head to look around. 'Ah man, I don't even know that I'm supposed to be looking for. This isn't fair. And what's worse... I'll get executed if I fail. Can they even do that?' Even if they could or not, she wasn't about to find out. But she sure wasn't going to kill whatever else in order to save her own skin. Maybe if she just... beat it up real badly or something and dragged it in. That should be worth an A for effort at least.

Her tail would twitch slightly and Kaku blinked, lifting her head up a bit. "Well something must be going on." She sensed the near by energy. Must have been the others that had already gone about before her. And without a second though, Kaku hurried off to find out just what she was missing out on.
    Harujin
    Harujin

Post by Harujin Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:57 am

With the same damaged hand that Guiv had inflicted to the changeling, he turns toward Shian as he fires his Gryphon's Breath attack toward him. He quickly dissapears before it hits and appears behind Shian, grabbing the back of his head in his palm, "Hey, that kinda hurt Human." Small cuts have formed on the Changeling's skin from where Hsian had sliced him with his swords. He then cocks back and tosses him violently in the same direction as Guiv. He charges ki into his hand and fires at Shian, it quickly catches up to him and just before it hits a green burst of Ki energy connects with the changeling's and explodes, preventing further damage to Shian.

It was Harujin's hand that fired the ki shot, "Hey! Did you forget me already!?" He yelled flying toward the changeling, who again only smirked at him and his futile attempt of an attack.

They entered a fast-paced close ranged martial art flurry of punches and kicks. The Chnageling had the upper hand with his superior power andd speed, and knew it, as it landed hit after hit against Harujin, attempting to dodge and bloack any attack he could, but was losing slowly..
    Guaba Remon

Post by Guaba Remon Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:05 am

*Guaba watches from the streets coming outside from the loud commotion. It's been a few hours since the wound on his abdomen closed, but it still ached tremendously. Guaba charged up his ki which sent a hellish stabbing pain through his stomach. Guaba continued to charge up clenching his stomach through the pain as a trail of blood came trickling done his mouth as the wound re-opened. Guaba let out a long yell as his whole body was burning with pain but he stared straight on at the changeling. In an instant Guaba collected that generated ki to his eyes and with them steaming from energy he finally releases the pent up energy letting it jet out at the target slamming into it's back sending it hurtling at Harujin to deal with as he himself was trying to remain planted from the recoil of the beam*
    Guiv
    Guiv

Post by Guiv Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:08 am

Guiv sidestepped the flailing Shian. He stepped forward only enough to catch in his eye the face of a new comer. Guiv ignored her entirely and jumped strongly up towards the changeling, grabbing Harujin by the sides and pulling him sharply back. You're losing, thank me later. Guiv threw Harujin away and begins his assault again on the changeling.

After a big of fighting, Guiv gets a wonderful idea. He begins to let the changeling hit him, simply allowing the hits to come. After a minute Guiv wraps his forearms (no bones and all) around the changeling's forearms, and held him in that spot. The changeling was clearly not ready for this and began to lose interest on Guiv and tried to break free of the hold. Guiv smiled and popped his mouth open as far as he could. He then bit the changeling.

Infact, he snaked his way to the changeling's throat and bit it, powering up his mouth blast. The changeling let out a scream and tried to fight back, but was sadly held. Guiv was so confident at this point, he let go and let the blast fire, ideally destroying the changeling's neck. When the smoke cleared Guiv was again hurdling towards the earth in a mad jumble of pink flesh, and the changeling just hovered, angry and smoking, at the fact such a disgusting creature could injure it.
    Shian
    Shian

Post by Shian Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:18 am

Flailing down the road past guiv he lands T-boned into the side of a car and begins prying his way out.
    A few moments of struggling goes by and he is finally out, "Damn that hurt." He said as he stretched and cracked his back. Looking over he noticed another person, he didn't know who she was but she was here. She could either help or go away he thought to himself making his way over to her.
    "Are you from the academy?" he asks as politely as possible in his current condition. And as she seemed to finally begin to answer he turns and hears the changeling scream from guiv's strategy
    "Now is the time to strike!" HE said to himself and darted back to battle leaving the girl behind as if she wasn't ever even there.

He runs over picking up in of his swords on the way back and then stabbed the changelings free arm into its abdomen trying to hold him still while guiv prepares his mouth beam to the changelings throat.
    Kaku
    Kaku

Post by Kaku Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:29 am

Kaku raced over towards the source of all the energy that she had sensed. Sure enough, something was definitely going on. Though she couldn't quite make sense of it. By the looks of things, it didn't seem like this encounter was going all that well. She was a fair distance away from the action, just at least close enough to try and figure things out. Sadly, thinking wasn't exactly one of her strong points.

There was a loud crash and the sound of his just made her cringe all over. Kaku looked over as Shian made his way towards her. He must have been from the Academy also. "Oh uh, y-yeah I am... I was kinda running a little late an-" And, before she could even finish her sentence, the guy jetted off, leaving her there with a faintly confused expression on her face. 'Why the heck did he just run off like that? My breath doesn't smell does it? ...I thought I remembered to brush my teeth this morning...'

Turning her head at some gut wretching, splattering sound, Kaku only caught a quick glimpse of the Changeling as it's throat exploded. It was enough to almost make the Saiyan lose her lunch. Almost. She didn't know what was worse, the exploding esophagus or that pink colored vomit the thing spit out. 'It's... is that actually moving?!' Granted, Kaku didn't know what a Changeling was and at this point it really didn't matter. With a high pitched scream she hurled a quick energy blast at pinkish blob on the ground.
    Harujin
    Harujin

Post by Harujin Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:38 am

"Guiv!" Harujin yelled as his pink blobby misshappen carcass flew by him. He noticed another person on the ground below and she had.. a tail? 'A Saiyan?' Harujin thought to himself, as he heard a loud yell coming toward him. The Changeling took this chance of distractiona nd landed a solid hit to his face, making Harujin spiral to the ground, causing yet another big crater in the road.

He lay for a few seconds, slowly pulling himself up, wiping the blood from his lips. And then stared over at the girl with the tail some more with his childlike innocence. Somehow feeling as though they were similar.
    Guiv
    Guiv

Post by Guiv Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:41 am

Guiv stood up and was instantly blasted backwards into a nearby car. After a second of smoke he lifted the car off him and threw it. What's wrong with you!? He sensed a realization though, at least if yesterdays fiasco was any inclination. He placed a finger and thumb between the bridge of his nose. You're from the academy. Fantastic.

Guiv raised his hand in annoyance. I HATE, unfair odds! He lifted his other hand towards the changeling and fired in both directions, holding a more direct blast at what he conceived to be a bigger threat at this time, so the changeling.
    Shian
    Shian

Post by Shian Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:49 am

Seeing guiv get knocked backwards Shian looks up at the changeling he had harpooned with his sword and twisted it attempting to rip it out of his body before Guiv's blast made contact Shian cocked his hand back shouting "Gryphon's CLAW!" and then threw an uppercut to the changelings chin Jumping up and hopefully out of the way of guiv attack.
    He turned in mid air and looked at Harujin Staring at the girl that had came to the battle "Harujin! Get in this!"
    And he flies back and lands next to Harujin and The girl. "We need a better strategy.." He said slightly out of breath.
    Guaba Remon

Post by Guaba Remon Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:54 am

*Guaba took his opportunity to strike appearing behind the changeling when he got close enough to use an after image, he locked his arms around to restrain it. He knew there wasn't much left he could do, he has pushed his body to destruction with his last attack. He simply held onto the Changeling only looking out at his could be comrades. He simply closed his dead looking eyes as a thick stream of blood was running from his mouth*

- Please finish this... My life didn't matter, after all I wasn't only a disappointment to everyone... I'll try to hold him but I don't know for how long. Finish this quickly though and let me die a death befitting a saiyan. Hopefully I'll finally bring some bit of honor to my... family

*He only waited now, know that his time was near. Every saiyan is prepared to die in combat. This at least will be the one good act he's done in his with his life even if it was a meaningless one*
    Kaku
    Kaku

Post by Kaku Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:00 am

Oh.

Wait.

Hold on a second there.

It took her a moment to realize that odd shaped glob of pink mass was actually a person. Well, if you would call it that. It certainly looked like a person. Talked like a person. But... whatever he was, he certainly didn't look like anything she had seen before. Oh whatever. Kill it anyway. Kaku took a step back, somewhat bracing herself in order to not topple over by her own force. Now firing a quick rapid barrage of energy base attacks at whatever that pink guy was, only hoping it was the supposed Changeling she was supposed to haul in.

Of course, only having a small snack for lunch, her body couldn't really withstand putting out that much power and her fury was short lived after just a few moments. Kaku was catching her breath, bent over with her hands on her knees in order to keep standing. "So." huf huf "Hungry." huff.

It took a moment for her to realize she was being stared at. The girl blinked, looking over her shoulder at Harujin. She'd only tilt her head to the side a bit. Her mind wasn't quite thinking properly but the way he was looking at her, she simply assumed they might have crossed paths or something before.

When Shian arrived, Kaku snapped out of her little daze. now finally realizing just what exactly was going on. "Wait... you guys are from the Academy too then, right?" She'd look past them, over at the real Changeling. "So.. if that's what we're supposed to be attacking... then... Oh no! Did I just hurt someone on our side?!" It was probably a better idea to think before you attack.

Lesson learned.

Guiv
    Guiv

Post by Guiv Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 am

You. Blindly...attacked...Guiv stressed each word with reasonable anger. He sighed and open his energy aura, allowing the hits to just bounce off. This...academy, is useless. Guiv brushed off any bruising he had and walked away from the entire group, looking up at the changeling. Completely useless.

He tilted his head in confusion, confusion on what to do. He assumed the drunken, heavily bleeding idiot was helping them all, but how he didn't really know. How could he help? Guiv looked back to Kaku, in a sort of disgusting way being he had no bones (imagine an owl). He threw her an apple. You look hungry, and...well you are still a teammate.

Guiv jumped up towards the changeling, twisting into a disgusting spiral and at the last second, whipping out towards it. The changeling flinched in preparation for a final hit, but the image crossed over it, leaving it unharmed. The afterimage worked, and the drunkard holding on let his grasp go, long enough for Guiv to pry him off. Don't disrespect your enemy like that, and don't be stupid!

Guiv placed him under his boots like a springboard, and jumped off the helpless Guaba. He leaped off and set up for an identical whipping attack, but this time balled up similar to Sonic the Hedgehog, in a conch shell of pink flesh.
    Harujin
    Harujin

Post by Harujin Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:15 am

"Uhhh... yeah the pink blob is with us." Harujin said while handing over his tiny bag, that had a few food items left in it, tears streaming down his face. T-T "Here.. you go.."

Turning back to the Changeling, he noticed a somewhat familiar person holding and distracting the enemy. "Hey.. It's that guy.." Harujin stated to the group, "Is he...?" Harujin hesitantly started to charge Ki into his hands, gathering a large amount slowly. He then yelled out, "Guiv! Shian! ...Tail girl!" the last part he felt a bit embarassed not knowing her name but continued, "This might be our only chance to finish this thing off! He... He's sacrificing himself to give us an opening!" Gather as much energy as you can! Hurry!"
    Harujin's green aura sparked and flared around his somewhat damamaged body, as green orbs of Ki formed in his hands aimed towards the Changeling. Becoming denser, and denser, more powerful, and continued to gather waiting until everyone else was ready for a final attack..
    Kaku
    Kaku

Post by Kaku Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:43 am

Well that was embarrassing. And just flat out rude on her part. "S-sorry..." Kaku muttered quietly, reaching a hand up to scratch at the back of her head a little. "I uh... I thought you were a Changeling..." Wow that must have sounded bad. It wasn't really all her fault though. Kaku had never left this planet, so she wasn't all that knowledgeable about other species and things. But despite her attack and lack of manners, he offered her food. Whoever offers food can't possibly be a bad guy, right? No, of course not. So she didn't waste any time, with a bright and happy smiles as he munched on on the apple. Next time, she really ought to remember to bring a lunch or something.

"Huh?" Her nose would twitch, sniffing at the air as Kaku glanced over to Harujin. He looked pretty banged up, so she was a little hesitant when he offered her something to snack on. "Are you.. sure? You might need it later." But she wasn't about to deny such a kind offer either. She'd smile a little with a short nod, taking the bag as a reserve snack. Next time, definitely bring a lunch.

That was the second lesson of the day.

"Wha-? Sacrificing himself?! H-hey! What do you mean?!" Kaku frantically looked over to see what was going on. Was that guy actually serious? She looked over to Harujin again. 'He's actually serious!' Apparently they really had to kill this thing. "H-hey wait a minute! You don't really mean we have to kill him?! M-maybe uh... maybe this is just some kinda test or something! They don't expect us to actually kill a living thing do they?!" This was just beyond her understanding. Kaku had never gotten into a real battle before, nor had she ever taken a life. Well except that one pet she had, but that was an accident that she still regrets to this day.
    Guaba Remon

Post by Guaba Remon Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:45 am

What are you doing pink one, let me die a noble death. Give my remaining moments at least that much...

*Not allowing the pink blob to pry me free I stab my sword threw my side and into the creature and bending the blade so that the blob couldn't remove me*

Now blob... help them finish this, just grant me that favor...

*My voice slowly fades away as i was start to black out but holding onto my life for the moment of the attack*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:40 pm